Chronus Health, a medical diagnostic startup, is seeking motivated and talented candidates to join our dynamic team. Our mission is to build a global, point-of-care company that makes blood tests accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime. We have been part of leading Bay Area accelerators such as Indiebio and Plug and Play health. To find out more about the company visit our website at www.chronushealth.com
This is a unique opportunity for someone to be involved with the core team and build the product from the ground up. If you believe in pushing the boundaries and changing the status quo to have a significant impact on the healthcare industry, we'd love to hear from you!
- Build and enhance backend and frontend to interface with our biosensor platform (web and desktop).
- Analyze, design, develop and debug backend software for interfacing and automation of hardware. This is done primarily using Django at the backend.
- Build new user-facing features that include analytics, charts and data visualization.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related. field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive experience with programming in Python, Django, Nginx, and docker
- Expert in structuring and designing relational databases using Postgresql. Expertise with other database platforms (e.g. SQL, NoSQL etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with creating frameworks to extract data via APIs. Prior experience with or understanding of WebSockets or REST (or designing APIs) highly desirable.
- Must be comfortable switching and combining development environments, standards, and code bases quickly and effectively.
- Proficient at creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Writing automated tests to verify expected behavior.
- Experience with quickly cleaning, analyzing and making sense of medium-sized, complex data sets
- PostgresSQL: 3 years (Required)
- python: 3 years (Required)
- Nginx: 1 year (Preferred)
- Django: 3 years (Required)
- docker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Bay Area, CA (Preferred)