Riderflex, a global recruiting firm, has been engaged by our client, ART19, in their search for a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer.
ART19 is seeking a passionate, seasoned Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Our ideal candidate feels strongly about leveraging emerging technologies to make a significant impact on the future of the podcast industry.
- Title: Senior Software Engineer / Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
- Location: US based Remote
- Reports to: CEO
- Direct reports: None
- Type: W-2 Full-Time
- Equity plans!
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation package available
- Travel reimbursement for out-of-state candidates
- Architect and deploy new infrastructure
- Plan, implement, test, and ship new features
- Investigate performance issues and execute optimizations
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies that may be useful
- Work with technical stakeholders to define platform capabilities and best practices
- Collaboratively analyze new technology proposals
- Write beautiful, clean performant code
- 4+ years of experience building complex web applications
- 4+ years of experience in Ruby, Rails, RSpec
- Strong proficiency in PostgreSQL and Redis
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- A desire to reduce operational overhead wherever possible
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency in Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS and its various tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience with Redshift, Vertica, or other data warehouses
- Experience with Ember.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Chef and other DevOps tools
- Interest in podcasts
ART19 offers a competitive benefits package, including equity and unlimited time off! Work inside a collaborative team environment with a great culture. This team works hard but also knows how to have fun and reward their employees.
ART19 provides tools for hosting, distribution and monetization of podcasts, bringing enhanced listening metrics and ad serving technologies to publishers and advertisers. The platform solves problems with ad targeting, ad replacement, and limited measurement in the space. Our technologies are helping agencies and brands leverage the increasingly popular medium and its highly engaged audiences.
About Recruiting Firm Riderflex
Riderflex is a global Business Advisory and Recruiting Firm. As Culture Analysts, our core purpose is to maximize profits for our clients by matching their company culture to candidate personalities that fit. At Riderflex, our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from C-Suite to Manager level.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips